My library @Connotea (under construction).
I'm a doctoral student in Physics, researching into new methods in economics derived from statistical physics and information theory.
I'm also an amateur guitarrist and an author for a pt-br collective blog on physics and general science named Ars Physica.
--Calsaverini 01h49min de 8 de Dezembro de 2008 (UTC)
- Doctoral Student in Physics in University of São Paulo since 2008
- Statistical physics and information theoretical methods in economic analysis.
- Agent-based modelling in economics
- M. Sc. in Physics by the University of São Paulo at São Carlos, 2005 - 2007
- Thesis work: Intersubband spin-orbit coupling in quantum wells.
- B.S. in Physics by the University of São Paulo at São Carlos, 2000 - 2004
Current Research Interests
- Machine Learning
- Gaussian processes
- Agent-based Modelling
- Improvement of neo-classical analysis from stat-physical considerations
- Statistical fluctuations around neo-classical results
- Calsaverini, R. S. et al, Phys. Rev. B 78, 155313 (2008)
- URL here
- Authors: Rafael S. Calsaverini, Esmerindo Bernardes, J. Carlos Egues and Daniel Loss
- R. S. Calsaverini and R. Vicente 2009 Europhys. Lett. 88 68003
- URL here
- Authors: Rafael S. Calsaverini, R. Vicente